magique
Toggle Cbox

Closed
New Poll

Rules
BEN
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 03:02 AM

BEN is 22 years old, has created 51 posts, won 293 points, and is a PUREBLOOD. They are played by BEN, who is currently Offline.

site rulesRespectObviously, do not treat others the way that you do not want to be treated. Don't be rude to others, don't godmode their characters, and do not steal from anyone, whether it's graphics, codes, or other things. If you are having an issue with another member, please notify a member of the staff.RegisteringPlease register with your character's first name and last name in all caps (i.e. HARRY POTTER). If you make a mistake, please use the name change option in your settings. Word Count & Mature ContentWe do not have a word count here, but please try to match your partner's post. Rapid fire rp'ing is allowed, but please tag your thread [RF]. If your thread contains mature themes, please tag your thread with an [M] or [I] for incestuous themes, for example, in case people are sensitive or don't want to read it!CharactersWe offer both original students and adults as well as a comprehensive canon list for students and faculty of Beauxbatons. In terms of character creation, your first two characters are free. In order to create a third or more, you must have an in character post with all your characters within three days of finishing your application. This does not include shipper or communication posts. Ratios, guys versus girls, is open to whatever you would like, but this may change at the discretion of the staff.PlaybysPlease ensure that your playby matches your character's age. You may use models, musicians, or actors. However, you are not allowed to use ex-Disney stars (i.e. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc.), Justin Bieber, or Jared Leto because the admins are either not particularly fond of those faces or do not agree with that person's actions of behavior in RL.AdvertisingDo not advertise anywhere other than in the advertising forum. Links in the cbox are allowed, but do not advertise other sites.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll